Atlas Series consists of RFID & Biometric door access control panels which have an embedded web application. The web application eliminates the need for access control management software. Atlas panels support PoE and Wi-Fi. This saves installers time & money eliminating the need to run extra wire. Atlas is extremely easy to install & operate. Atlas includes an easy to navigate online help tool complete with hyperlinks so questions can be quickly & easily searched. Atlas also includes a convenient mobile App which supports both iOS and Android and is available in Google Play and the Apple stores. Atlas is available in 1, 2 and 4-door panels which can support up to 84 doors. Features include User Enrollment & Management, Door Control & Monitoring, Global Lockdown & Unlock, Reporting, Maps, Anti-Passback, Mustering Reporting, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Card Design and Duress PINs and more.
User-programmable auxiliary relays can be used to control lights, alarms, annunciators, intrusion detection panels, additional locking devices, or any other external electrical device which can be controlled by a switch. Atlas Series panels communicate securely over a TCP/IP network using SSL/TLS. Supported browsers include Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Atlas Series panels communicate with readers via Wiegand or OSDP communication protocol. The firmware is field-upgradeable, allowing your system to stay current with the latest features and security enhancements.
Atlas Prox Series
Atlas RFID access control panels (models 100, 200 and 400) can store and match up to 5,000 cards. Atlas RFID panels support ZKTeco KR Series prox card readers. KR Series readers are available in both mullion and single-gang size. Atlas RFID panels additionally support any 3rd-party readers which communicate via Wiegand or OSDP protocols. Atlas Biometric access control panels (models 160, 260 and 460) can store and match up to 5,000 fingerprints and 5,000 cards.
Atlas Bio Series
Atlas Biometric panels support ZKTeco FR1500A fingerprint readers. Model FR1500A is a mullion-sized fingerprint and prox card reader which requires only 4 wires (for power and data) when connected to the Atlas Biometric panel. FR1500A supports both single and 2-factor authentication. Since FR1500A does not store any data, there is no need to connect it with Cat5e/6 cable. Atlas Biometric panels additionally support any 3rd-party readers which communicate via Wiegand or OSDP protocols.
In summary, the Atlas Series by ZKTeco is a powerful, yet intuitive, electronic door access-control system supporting the latest innovations in physical security and biometric access. Please check the feature details as following:
- Powerful, intuitive, Web Management Application built into the Controller – all you need is a web browser; no PC software to install or maintain. This will save your installation engineer a lot of time and it will keep the web management application isolated and safe from potentially conflicting applications.
- Scalability up to 84 Doors by adding maximum 20 Secondary Controllers, quickly and easily using network-based discovery. Easy installation, and easy to use for small projects.
- Critical emergency functions: global lockdown, global emergency unlock, alarm management, duress PINs, emergency codes, and muster reporting.
- Reset password function is available if ever password is lost or forgotten, client can reset the password by himself. But please note, client need register his system first, then he can use this function.
- Atlas supports card printers (requires installation of respective print driver)
- Secure and convenient fingerprint access using ZKTeco’s industry-leading biometric technology (Biometric Atlas Series models only).
- Support for industry-standard Wiegand and OSDP card readers, with flexible card format definitions.
- Mobile APP for iOS and Android are available in Google play and Apple stores. User Search for “ZK Atlas”.
- Up to 8 types of holidays (special days) with different color label and calendar layout makes holiday settings more intuitive
- More flexible user settings for different needful privileges, like “Access Doors in Lockdown Mode”, “Anti-passback Exempt” etc.